Technical Training Assistant (TTA)
2017-09-06 2184 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and experience on Nutrition education will be plus.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Strong coordination and excellent computer skills required.
|Education :||Bachelor’s D eg ree in Agriculture or Intermediate in Agriculture (I.Sc. Ag.).|
|Job Location:||Outside Kathmandu Valley.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Three years’ work experience.|
For full advert and Statement of Work for the above listed positions refer to:
Hard copies are also available at the gate of the Peace Corps Office, Maharajgunj (North of Kathmandu Valley School).
Send application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or U.S. Peace Corps, P.O. Box 15150,
Kathmandu, Nepal or hand deliver to our office in Maharajgunj
by the due date stated for each position.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Telephone inquirieswill not be entertained. Only shortlistedapplicants will be notified for interviews.
People with work experience in Mid-western and Western hills,women and disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Outside Kathmandu Valley.