Sales and Marketing Officer
2017-07-13 2232 views Negotiable
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Candidate must have an ability to maintain excellent customer service standards.
- Candidate must have knowledge of marketing, advertising, business development and public relations management and activities.
- Must have two wheeler.
- Working time 10am to 6pm.
|Education :||Bachelor’s Degree in business and commerce (or can be a student pursuing the course) from a recognized university|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 1 year of work experience in relevant fields.|
- Industry: Sales/Business Development
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Sanepa