- The Outreach and Communications Officer is responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the Social Norms and Behaviour Change (SBC) approaches especially at district and community level in coordination with the government stakeholders.
- She/he will provide technical support in conducting formative assessment in the intervention districts and conduct activities based on the findings of the assessment.
- This person will also be responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of SBC approaches linking with service utilization and carrying out other activities as assigned by the project management team.
- Master’s degree in communications, public health or other related disciplines.
- At least five years of experience in designing, implementing and monitoring SBC activities in family planning program in coordination with government and other agencies at district level.
- Good knowledge on key government policies, guidelines and recent updates on SBC approaches in reproductive health.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali languages.
- Willing to travel up to 25% in the project areas
|Education :||Masters Level|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
Commitment to Diversity
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu