- Assist in the recruitment and selection process.
- Keep a complete track record of staff information in HRIS software and manually.Update HR dashboard regularly.
- Assist to design and update the induction and orientation packages for different positions hired in the organization.
- Plan for human resource development based on the need analysis of the human resource of the GNI Nepal and Implementing Partners.
- Assist to revise the Human Resource Policies and Guidelines of the organization and support Implementing Partners to design/revise HR Policy for GNI Nepal project staff.
- Assist to conduct periodic performance evaluation of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum three years of progressive experience in Human Resource field (preferably in development sector).
- Thorough knowledge of Labor Law, Labor Act and other legal aspects concerned with HR.
- Good Interpersonal, convincing and prioritization skills.
|Education :||Bachelor’s Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 3 years experience in related field.|
For the ToR and salary details please visit http://gnnepal.org/about-us/career/ . Candidates who are eligible and interested to assume above mentioned ToRs are requested to apply with a detailed CV and cover letter mentioning name of specific position along with the duly filled EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM ( which can be downloaded at http://gnnepal.org/about-us/career/)
Deadline: 5, August 2016
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for recruitment process. applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
We encourage women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized communities to apply.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur