Maternal Newborn Child Health and GESI Officer
2017-09-12 1602 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- The Maternal Newborn Child Health & GESI Officer is responsible to provide technical support to
the project team and partners in the process of planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and
advocacy of project approaches and activities especially the Health Services component and GESI
integration across project scope of work.
- The technical support will be required also in designing package and implementation of MNCH activities, collect & document relevant case studies, process documentation as part of disseminating project’s effectiveness.
- S/he is expected to work in close coordination and maintain good working relationship with District Health Office, NGO partner, government line agencies, and other stakeholders in the district for smooth operation of project activities.
- S/he will manage health services and GESI component of SUAAHARA II Project in the district and play a key role in providing technical support to counterpart D/PHO, consortium partners and the implementing partner NGO in close coordination with project team.
- Sound knowledge and experience in maternal and newborn/child health.
- Competency in research, documentation and report writing skills.
- Familiarity with the national health system; structures and functions.
- Knowledge of various M&E tools, statistical packages and their application, relevant software
- Knowledge and experience in outcome and impact measurement.
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills on SRMH and GESI.
- Good English and Nepali writing.
- Strong ability to work in a team and coordinate tasks and responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven initiative, flexibility and ability to prioritize in a demanding environment and to tight
- Sensitivity and responsiveness to Gender, diversity issues.
- Good understanding on RBA and GESI approaches and associated strategies.
|Education :||Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health/Nursing.|
|Job Location:||Arghakhachi, Jajarkot and Doti|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||3 years of work experience in maternal, neonatal and Child Health and GESI.|
Interested candidates are encouraged to obtain the detailed job description from our website at www.carenepal.org
and fill up the Online Application Form.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Arghakhachi, Jajarkot and