Inbound/Outbound Tour Manager
2016-08-02 981 views Negotiable
- Product development
- Marketing and promotion
- Devising and planning tours, and arranging itineraries
- Producing tourist information, and writing press releases and copy for tourism guides/newsletters
- Setting up and attending exhibitions and holiday shows
- Organizing special and seasonal events and festivals
- Liaising with local operators, the media, designers and printers
- Devising and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Being flexible and adaptable.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being creative.
|Education :||Bachelors’ degree in relevant field|
|Total Positions:||2 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years of similar experience|
- Industry: Others
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu