- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing active support in various human resource functions, which include recruitment of staff (support in TOR development, arrangement of interviews and contract preparation); staff development and training planning, performance monitoring and employee counseling; staff time sheet management, management of personnel file and implementing personal policy.
- S/he will also provide advice and assistance to supervisors on personnel management.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
|Industry:||Human Resource /Org.Development|
|Education :||Advanced University degree in HR Management or equivalent.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||More than 3 years of experience in HR management.|
The qualified candidates are requested to send their application with updated curriculum vitae with 2 references within 20 Sep 2017.
The application can be sent via email: email@example.com via post: GPO Box 5752, Kathmandu clearly mentioning the name of the position applied for on the envelope. Please visit the website www.ceapred.org.np for the detailed Terms of Reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.Women and candidates from marginalized and disadvantaged communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Industry: Human Resource /Org.Development
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu