- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing active support in various human resource functions, which include recruitment of staff (support in TOR development, arrangement of interviews and contract preparation); staff development and training planning, performance monitoring and employee counseling; staff time sheet management, management of personnel file and implementing personal policy.
- S/he will also provide advice and assistance to supervisors on personnel management.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
|Industry:||Human Resource /Org.Development|
|Education :||Advanced University degree in HR Management or equivalent.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||More than 3 years of experience in HR management.|
- Industry: Human Resource /Org.Development
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu