- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Must have good photoshop and illustrator as well as after affects (optional) knowledge.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
|Industry:||Creative / Graphics / Designing|
|Education :||Minimum +2 or Bachelor Pass.|
|Job Location:||Naxal, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers are encourage to apply.|
Interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: Creative / Graphics / Designing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Naxal, Kathmandu