- Ideation of daily content in line with the brand’s identity and target audience;Communication and execution of the same
- .Responsible for social media creative process, from conceptualization to storyboard and editing.
- Support the Marketing team by creating graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, handheld electronic devices, and the web, among others.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts (3D, motion, animated GIFs etc)
- Create assets ranging from brochures, posters, web banners, display pieces, direct mail pieces and other promotional items.
Fluency in the following languages: English, Nepali & Hindi.
Outstanding Communication and Inter-personal Skills.
Well versed with business advertising on social media platforms like Facebook and Viber
Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator or any other graphic design
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual & visual ability and originality.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Efficient time management skills.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
Attention to detail
Willingness to Learn
The candidate should preferably have minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Salary as per industry standards
What you can expect:
A Steep Learning Curve
First-hand experience of Sales & Marketing dynamics.
The demanding nature of the job will enhance multiple skill-sets, from communication and
leadership to problem-solving.
Of course, you can expect a Friend.
|Industry:||Creative / Graphics / Designing|
|Education :||Diploma in Graphic Designer.|
|Job Location:||Thapathali, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||3 years|
- Industry: Creative / Graphics / Designing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Thapathali, Kathmandu