- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Organize meetings and maintain minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office Package.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree|
- Industry: Others
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu