- Reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or direct inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinate with Officials of different companies as and when required
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Others as and when required.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in any related field
- More than 2 years’ experience
- Should have a knowledge of MS. Word, Excel, and Power-point.
- Should have a good communication skills.
Only male are encourage to apply.
|Education :||Bachelors or Masters|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years|
- Industry: Computers/Technology
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu