Diploma Electrical Overseer
2017-07-13 3141 views Negotiable
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Ability to produce detailed work programmes for engineering design staff.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Good computer and IT skills, specifically AutoCAD, spreadsheet and database packages.
|Education :||Diploma in Electrical Overseer|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1-2 year work in related field|
- For more details 014470732 , 9813040854
- Email: email@example.com
- Industry: Sales/Business Development
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu