Deputy Managing Director
2017-09-13 807 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- The Deputy Managing Director will have the overall responsibility for the operational activities of Nepal CRS Company.
- The incumbent shall provide support to the Managing Director for the smooth, effective and efficient operation of the organization and implementation and monitoring of approved annual work plans.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted project, demonstrated leadership, HR management, supervisory, organizational team building capacity.
- Strong written and spoken language (both Nepali and English)
- Must have excellent computer skills, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
|Education :||Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Pharmacy, or Health/Medical Sciences or Business Administration or General Management or Public Health.|
|Job Location:||Tokha Road, Mahadevtar, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum of 6 years of working experience at senior management level, out of which 3 years should be with leading domestic/international NGO.|
Interested Nepalese candidates below 50 years of age meeting minimum qualifications are requested to email their applications at email@example.com with application letter clearly mentioning the applied position in the subject title. Applications should be accompanied by detailed CV indicating academic and professional qualifications as well as job experience of the applicant and 3 references.
For internal candidates, the eligibility criteria will be as per the provision in Employee Service By-laws, 2071 of Nepal CRS.
* Remuneration is negotiable
Detailed TOR for the above post can be downloaded here.
Nepal CRS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified and eligible women candidates and those from deprived background are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ Power-point presentation of case-study. Enquiry through telephone or email for influencing, at any stage of the process will not be entertained and shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Tokha Road, Mahadevtar, K