- Prepare international and domestic travel arrangements for customers inclusive of air, rail, hotel plus ground transportation.
- Maintain accessible online resources to assure conformance with customers’ travel policy.
- Recommend clients of international travel needs like passports, visas and immunizations etc.
- Study, learn and interpret international pricing rules as well as procedures.
- Ensure to operate within common procedures with supervised outcomes and under minimum direct supervision.
- Interact with travel arranger, traveler and travel manager.
- Provides best level of assistance for client service as well as technical issues.
- Utilize company preferred suppliers to maximize profit and ensures adherence with clients’ travel policy.
- Resolve all easy customer problems as well as complaints.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Should be flexible.
|Education :||Bachelor Degree|
|Total Positions:||2 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years of similar experience|
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu