Cook-Indian and continental
2016-08-01 1755 views NRs. 12000-15000
- To ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times.
- To have total accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen service
- To purchase all food and food related products using company nominated suppliers.
- To achieve food budget cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage within the unit.
- To actively participate in the ongoing management and development of menus
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply
|Total Positions:||1 Position|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1 year of similar experience|
- Industry: Food/Beverages
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu