- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff.
- Inform wait staff about daily specials.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed.
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
Working time: 10am to 10pm.
|Education :||BHM Degree|
|Job Location:||Bagbazar, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Experience preferred.|
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Bagbazar, Kathmandu