Casino Cage Supervisor
2017-02-23 3300 views Negotiable
- The Cage Supervisor oversees day-to-day activities, provides training, planning, assigning and directing work, rewarding and disciplining staff and addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Ensure that the Cage, Main Bank, Vault and satellite Cages are operated in accordance with Casino policy.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest service are provided.
- Ensure strict compliance with Government regulations and Internal Control procedures with regard to all financial transactions.
- Assist in the training of new Cage staff.
- Oversee and/or authorise all Cashier transactions.
- Handling patron enquiries, problems and grievances in a timely manner.
- Manage Cashier cash transfers to and from the Main Bank.
- Oversee Chip Bank transactions and balance.
- Handle telephone enquiries.
- Ensure that the Soft Count is conducted in compliance with cage procedures and government regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed by a Cage Shift Manager.
- Act as a representative of the company, interacting with customers and employees in a courteous, professional manner.
Encourages team members to work as a team.
Adopts and implements new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances.
Clearly understands the strategic Vision of the company and how it impacts on the business unit/function.
Anticipates and assesses issues, risks or opportunities facing the company and applies effective, creative solutions.
Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results.
Has proven employee and customer orientation.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
|Education :||Completion of Higher Secondary School is required.|
|Job Location:||Kotihawa, Rupandehi|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||A minimum of 3 years experience in a Casino environment is desirable for this position.|
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).
- Industry: Gaming
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kotihawa, Rupandehi