Architect, develop, and maintain applications for Android platforms.
Collaborate with Software architects, products Owners, and QA team to drive new enhancements for our products to a successful release.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Implementing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionally.
Follow best practices for coding mobile applications.
Migrating and adapting existing web applications to Android platforms.
Brainstorming new app deployments.
Recommendation to changes and enhancements to existing mobile applications.
- Experience with the Android SDK and Framework.
- Experience building complex native Android mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices.
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ability to debug programs and assist team members to overcome technical problems.
- Ability to work alongside creative for implementation of UI/UX features.
- REST API Integration using Volley (Android).
- Experience with Git, JSON, OAuth2, Volley, Gradles.
- Ability to operate in Agile/ Scrum development environments.
- Experience with threaded/ asynchronous environments.
|Education :||Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT or related field.|
|Job Location:||Baluwatar, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2+ years of experience.|
- Industry: Computers/Technology
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Baluwatar, Kathmandu