2017-07-05 9582 views NRs. 48,200 per month NRs. 642,200 per annum (commensurate upon qualification and experience)
- Prepare the cash journal and finance reports, book keeping and ledger posting.
- Submit the annual internal audit of project, monitoring the transaction of the requisition and cash flow.
- Collect, check, register and keep track of all order forms, incoming and outgoing invoices, travel claims, according to Nepal law and internal procedures.
- Make cash and bank reconciliation every month.
- Prepare payroll of staffs monthly by coordinating with the Human Resource and finance department of GNI Nepal.
- Manage accounting according to donor’s requirement.
- Keep updated record of all financial transactions in the finance software.
- Keep track of leaves of the project staffs with the help of HRIS software.
- Proven experience in administering project accounts.
- Good computer skills including spread sheets and database.
- Good organizational skills.
- Hands on experience of FAMAS is preferred.
- Good knowledge of the English language along with writing and communication skills.
- We encourage women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized communities to apply.
|Education :||Bachelor’s degree in accounting|
|Job Location:||Health System Recovery Project, Nuwakot|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||3 years of experience in relevant field.|
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the most recent CV along with the duly filled EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM (please download it from http://gninepal.org/work-with-us/career/) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for further process.
Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Industry: Accounting\Finance
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Health System Recovery Pr