With a history of over 30 years, Barahi Hospitality & Leisure is proud to announce its soon-to-open property in the heart of Kathmandu. Hotel Barahi Kathmandu is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals for the following posts
Position: Housekeeping Associate (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Hospitality
- Job Location Keshar Mahal
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-08-01
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform, and fixed assets.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Leadership experience is an asset.
- Able to effectively communicate with guests and have strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Available to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Self-starter with excellent organization, presentation, customer service and communication skills.