With a history of over 30 years, Barahi Hospitality & Leisure is proud to announce its soon-to-open property in the heart of Kathmandu. Hotel Barahi Kathmandu is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals for the following posts
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Hospitality
- Job Location Nepal
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2023-06-07
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Teamwork, Problem Solving, Strong interpersonal skills, Hospitality Management
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience.
- Working knowledge of housekeeping.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.