Position: HR Officer (Recent Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Human Resource / Org. Development
- Job Location Kathmandu DistrictBasbari,Hattigauda
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-07-20
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Management , Communication skills, Leadership, Recruitment, HRIS (Human Resources Information System)
- Manage recruitment of staff, including the placement of advertisements, screening of resumes, contacting candidates, coordination of interviews, reference checking, etc.
- Coordinate with HR Manager for staff appointment, termination, changes in terms and conditions of employment.
- Develop and update induction packages and organize staff induction programs.
- Coordinate with IT department for the creating and deactivating the email ID of staffs.
- Coordinate with procurement team for processing the requisitions and staff identity card.
- Coordinate with finance team for processing payroll.
- Ensure that the HR software is updated with all the required information.
- Manage the on-line leave recording system and ensure that it is running smoothly.
- Manage the on-line timesheet review them and ensure that timesheets are properly filled.
- Maintain and update proper records related to staff and others if any.
- Organize exit interviews as applicable and carry out necessary exit procedures for staffs
- Deal with queries from staff regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure strict confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Any other activities as assigned by the seniors.
- At least bachelor degree in Management, Masters in HR preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience for entry level to mid-level.
- Experience on payroll management, relevant taxation, employee related law/ rules.
- Should be skillful in Microsoft Office Packages like MS Word/ Excel. Should be proactive in documentation, indexing, record keeping and general office management. Prior experience of working in a HRIS system will be an advantage.
- Should have strong interpersonal, people management and communication skills (both English and Nepali).
- Self-starter and have ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Must have two wheeler with Valid driving license