Cogent Health Pvt Ltd is over a decade old company working in field of Health Informatics. It specializes in EHR (Electronic Health Record), CDSS (Clinical ...
Cogent Health Pvt Ltd is over a decade old company working in field of Health Informatics. It specializes in EHR (Electronic Health Record), CDSS (Clinical decision support system), research methods and health system integration to financial technology. In Cogent Health we study medical workflow, understand the causes of health problems and develop digital methods to mitigate those problems. Cogent Health has developed SISH (Software for Integrated Services in Hospital), a popular EHR with inbuilt modules of CDSS, CPOE(Computerized Physician Order Entry) and data mining. Cogent Health installed its first CDSS modules in 2008 in United Mission Hospital, Palpa. Today SISH has been implemented in over two dozen locations including some of the prestigious institutions like Patan Academy of Health Sciences, Paropkar Maternity & Women Hospital and Nepal Police Hospital.
Position: Management Trainee (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Pulchowk
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters (MBA)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2021-04-25
Corporate Title: Officer – O1
Department: Sales and Business Development
Reports To: Managing Director
Management Trainee will be responsible for market research, strategy development, and planning, product development and management.
- Conduct market/industry research governing Health IT products and services.
- Assisting business manager in planning, designing and implementing new products, processes and programs and come up with prototypes.
- Research and recommend on new business strategy and business model development along with process improvements if required.
- Analyze existing products and processes in terms of costs and benefits and make suggestions for improvements along with active participation in the implementation of suggested changes.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- COVID Insurance
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)
- Academic qualification: MBA in Marketing/Strategic Management/Information Systems from reputed university, prior academic background in health/IT/Computer Engineering will be an added advantage.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of IT and business
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking and presentation skills
- Must have learning attitude
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical/problem solving skill.
- Openness to new ideas, eagerness to learn, question status-quo.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please follow below link: https://forms.gle/p5BUwEV226iErfrp7