Position: Customer Support Associate (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 5
Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Kathmandu, Itahari, Chitwan, Butwal, Dhangadhi
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience Fresher
- Expiry date Dec 18, 2023 (Expired)
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Time Management, Strong interpersonal skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Provide Technical Support: Assist customers with troubleshooting technical issues over the phone, remote support tools or on-site field support.
- Deliver Customer Service: Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints, both over the phone and in the field ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Field Support: Travel to customer locations when necessary to provide on-site support, including installation, troubleshooting, and training.
- Documentation and Reporting: Generate reports on common customer inquiries or recurring technical issues to identify trends and assist in developing solutions.
- Product Knowledge and Training: Stay up to date with the latest features, updates, and technical specifications of our product.
Note: The work location for the job in Itahari, Chitwan, Butwal and Dhangadhi is remote.
- High school diploma or equivalent; a degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Proven experience in customer support, technical support, or a similar role.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Experience with POS devices or other point-of-sale systems is an added advantage.
- Availability to travel to customer locations within and outside the valley, if required
Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company incorporates Fintech experts and talented young minds with a collective vision to provide financial accessibility to the unbanked people using advanced digital solutions. We are a team of software engineers, artistic designers and a top level of management.
Our team is specialized and well versed in all well known technologies. We are well positioned to offer services in verticals like banking and finance as well as horizontally in the areas of system development and integration, strategic business solutions and consulting. Mostly, we are focused on financial markets for process automation and alternative payment delivery channels. We are working very closely with banks of high repute here in Nepal.