Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company incorporates Fintech experts and talented young minds with a collective vision to provide financial accessibility to the ...
Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company incorporates Fintech experts and talented young minds with a collective vision to provide financial accessibility to the unbanked people using advanced digital solutions. We are a team of software engineers, artistic designers and a top level of management.
Our team is specialized and well versed in all well known technologies. We are well positioned to offer services in verticals like banking and finance as well as horizontally in the areas of system development and integration, strategic business solutions and consulting. Mostly, we are focused on financial markets for process automation and alternative payment delivery channels. We are working very closely with banks of high repute here in Nepal.
Position: React.js Developer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-03-28
- Skills React.js
We are looking for React.js developers to develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts and building modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
- Collaborate with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Contribute to all stages of software development life cycle
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent practical experience.
2 years of experience in web development.
Proficiency in HTML, CSS.
Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.