Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company ...
Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company incorporates Fintech experts and talented young minds with a collective vision to provide financial accessibility to the unbanked people using advanced digital solutions. We are a team of software engineers, artistic designers and a top level of management.
Our team is specialized and well versed in all well known technologies. We are well positioned to offer services in verticals like banking and finance as well as horizontally in the areas of system development and integration, strategic business solutions and consulting. Mostly, we are focused on financial markets for process automation and alternative payment delivery channels. We are working very closely with banks of high repute here in Nepal.
Position: Java Developer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-03-28
- Skills Java
We are looking for analytical and result-driven java developers who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes to ensure seamless experience for users.
- Design and implement Java-based applications.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with user specifications of the requirements
- Write well designed, testable and efficient codes
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Define application objectives and functionality while ensuring alignment of application design with business goals.
- Effectively debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Recommend changes to existing Java infrastructure
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
2 years of working experience in a similar role.
Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills (using common design patterns)
Good understanding of Java Programming and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC) [Added advantage]
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational skills with attention to detail.