BizBazar is the foremost public limited subsidiary company in Nepal founded by the RKD group to digitize the Nepalese market. We are a well-managed, ...
BizBazar is the foremost public limited subsidiary company in Nepal founded by the RKD group to digitize the Nepalese market. We are a well-managed, digital-friendly e-commerce platform where we aim to assist millions of people with innovative ideas to create a brand, tell their stories, and transact with their customers online - powerfully and beautifully. We believe every dispersed business and service should be integrated into a single large platform, allowing them to work digitally and independently to expand their reach and objectives.
Position: Vendor Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 3 Openings
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary NRS (30K-40K) Monthly
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-03-23
- Vechicle License Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Sales and Marketing, Time Management
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.