Annapurna Aroma Company Pvt. Ltd. is an agriculture company that specialize in the cultivation, contract farming, distillation, and processing of aromatic ...
Annapurna Aroma Company Pvt. Ltd. is an agriculture company that specialize in the cultivation, contract farming, distillation, and processing of aromatic and medicinal plants from all over Nepal. We currently offer a wide range of high-quality natural and pure essential oils from unexplored plants of Himalayas
Annapurna Aroma represents the new generation of exporting Nepalese companies conducting their business on high ethical principles, dynamism, and innovation. The company was born in 2012 with the sole intent of providing lab tested quality aroma-therapeutic oils with established scientific research to aromatherapy specialists, distillers, perfumers and to the flavor and fragrance industry.
Position: Social Media Handler Intern (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Kathmandu District, Kathmandu, Siddhicharan Marg
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Female Only
- Experience 6 months
- Expiry date 2023-11-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills English Typing and Speaking, Communication skills, Microsoft Office, Social media management, Canva
Job Description for Social Media Marketing Intern
Annapurna Aroma is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern. Annapurna Aroma is a B2B company focused on exporting essential oils worldwide.
- Assisting the marketing team in writing emails.
- Assisting in the creation of social media posts.
- Assisting in content generation.
- Maintaining communications across interrelated departments such as sales.
- Assistance in creating designs for social media posts.
- +2 passed or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Fluency in English and Nepali language (Written and Oral)
- Knowledge of Designing tools like Canva. (Optional)
- Knowledge of Ms. Office Package.
Freshers are encouraged to apply. You will be provided with training in designing tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. Placement after 3 months of internship. Lunch will be provided at the office.