Position: System Administrator (Newspaper Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-11-26
Naaya Aayam Multi- Disciplinary Institute (NAMI)
Naaya Aayam Multi- Disciplinary Institute (NAMI) is hiring a System Administrator who shall be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the organization's computer systems. The System Administrator also works with other IT staff to develop and implement security measures to protect the organization's data.
Position: System Administrator
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a system administrator
- Strong technical skills, including operating systems, networking, and security knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience with cloud computing, security and monitoring tools, account access management, IoT, databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies. .Data Back-up.
- Implement security measures.
- Plan for future growth.