Position: MERL Specialist (Newspaper Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category NGO / INGO / Social work
- Job Location Lalitpur District
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2023-11-28
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children's rights and equality for girls. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners; we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of child poverty to create a more equal world for girls and vulnerable children. Plan International has 85 years' experience doing this in more than 70 countries. Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International Nepal invites applications from all interested candidates for USAID funded Education: Equity and Inclusion Project until 30 September 2025.
Position: MERL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning) Specialist based in Country Office
- Ensure an effective MERL system is in place for the project.
- The MERL Specialist will be responsible to design and lead the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities and ensure the result-based management of the project including development and implementation of MERL systems.
- Regular collection of monitoring data and its analysis for management information purposes.
- Provide inputs to the project team to ensure effective application of learning, as well as to contribute to various evaluations and research initiatives.