Position: PROGRAM ASSOCIATE-FORESTS (Newspaper Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-09-26
The global conservation organization leading international efforts for a living planet, seeks applications from qualified Nepali candidates for the following full-time position. If you think you are an achiever and willing to work within a diverse team in a multicultural environment with commitment and passion for what you believe in, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Position: PROGRAM ASSOCIATE-FORESTS
- A bachelor's degree in forestry, or a related field with at least 2 years of working experience in the field of forestry and natural resource management with knowledge of project planning, implementation, and reporting.
- She/he should have excellent communication skills both in technical writing and speaking, project management, adaptive management and competence in MS office packages including Excel is required.
- Under the direct supervision of Head of Forests & Landscape Programs, the Program Associate- Forests will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and reporting of forest programs and associated projects.
- She/he works in close coordination with thematic teams, crosscutting teams, field project teams, implementing partners, and stakeholders for effective implementation of the program and the projects.