Incepted in 1992, Trans Globe’s humble beginnings incorporated International and Domestic Travel Solutions for all and many. Transiting to Abroad Education and IELTS Coaching was the need of the hour.Trans Globe leads the race in serving the best in Overseas ...
Incepted in 1992, Trans Globe’s humble beginnings incorporated International and Domestic Travel Solutions for all and many. Transiting to Abroad Education and IELTS Coaching was the need of the hour.
Trans Globe leads the race in serving the best in Overseas Education. Headquartered in Rajkot, Gujarat, this three decades of experience is our rich legacy and proof that over time we continue winning people’s faith by successfully accomplishing their desires to study abroad as an International student. Our numbers speak volumes, with a 98.4% visa approval ratio, and 10,000 plus student enrolments, Trans Globe has a network of 11 operational abroad education offices in India and 2 in Australia.
Trans Globe Partners with the world’s top universities and we have a panel of more than 100 trained advisors besides the supporting executives across our offices providing a world of academic options and handpicked courses to aspiring students. Our successful prompt and highly comprehensive guidance to our students stand as testimony to our phenomenal growth. However it doesn’t happen in a cinch, our blood tears, and sweat along with students and parents faith, helped transform dreams into magical realities. We have partnered with 650+ educational institutes globally to build a network of smart, diverse, and goal-oriented industry professionals that helps aspirants grow in Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Dubai, and Singapore.
Position: Counselor (Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and USA) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Hattisar
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary NRS (80K-100K) Monthly
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelors Degree)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-07-18
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Counseling, English Typing and Speaking, Computer skills, Communication skills, Teamwork, Strong interpersonal skills
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in the preparation of orientations and presents academic information to students and parents during counseling sessions.
- Meeting and counseling prospective students who are interested in Abroad in understanding their goal, affordability, and desire and help them identify the right university by providing them with details, admission process, and accurate information about the city, institution, program, and educational experience as a whole.
- Advising students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation, and preparing students for their studies abroad.
- Handling student queries particularly looking to study Australia from across Nepal.
- Regular follow-ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company.
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, fee schedule changes, and update the same in the information system.
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements.
- Coordinate with the students for facilitating documentation and visa application.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- Excellent Convincing Power/ Skill.
- Team Player.
- Understanding of International Education (Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UK)
- Understanding of Visa processing System of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UK
- Proficient in Speaking Nepali and English Language.
- Proficient in Writing Nepali and English Language.
- Proficient in Computer Skill.