Position: Purchase Manager (Premium Job)
No. of Openings
Commercial / Logistics / Supply Chain
NRS (30K-40K) Monthly
Accounting, Communication skills, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Time Management, Flexibility, Interpersonal, Marketing
- Purchasing Manager is responsible for organizing and supervising purchasing.
- Managing daily activities in purchasing to include day to day and capital projects purchases.
- Managing contracts including administering, negotiating, reviewing, renewing, filing, and evaluating for availability, price, term, and quality of products. Coordinating bid process and ensuring compliance with procurement conflict of interest policies and regulations.
- Stock & account maintain.
- Surface knowledge about marketing.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Lead and direct the work of purchasing clerks including hiring, training and supervising.
- Contract management to include all aspects (e.g. administer, review, manage, file, evaluate, analyze, and negotiate).
- Negotiate or renegotiate and administer contracts with vendors.
- Administer bidding process and contracts (e.g. prepare specifications, evaluate bids, recommend vendors, etc.).
- Research and evaluate vendors/contracts to ensure it is in compliance with government regulations (e.g. vendor debarment and suspension regulation).
- Evaluate vendors to ensure its performance is aligned with established specifications.
- Evaluate order and bid documentation.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Review and maintain good record of purchasing files and records (purchase orders, contracts, etc.) to ensure its compliance with company policies and procedures and ensure the availability of documentation.
- Back up purchasing clerk to include ordering of supplies/goods, equipment and material, reviewing, and processing/issuing of purchase order. Review and monitor capital purchases to ensure its compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Compile data from variety of sources for analyzing and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and monitoring of purchasing processes.
- Continually improve purchasing methods/processes.
- Response to inquiries from internal and external sources in providing information, direction, and or appropriate referrals.
- Special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
This job has been expired