Skills to Earn is a professionally managed organization actively involved in promoting vocational and professional qualifications for students ...
Skills to Earn is a professionally managed organization actively involved in promoting vocational and professional qualifications for students of Nepal. Skills to Earn core focus is to build itself as an organization of repute and to work as training and certification partner in collaboration with progressive institutions.
Position: Abroad Study Counselor (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Sanepa
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-11-28
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Counseling, Communication skills, Time Management, Multitasking, Delivery Presentation
- Guide and counsel students and parents for admission to overseas educational institutions
- Establishing a relationship of trust with students
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in the preparation of orientations and presents academic information to students and parents during counselling sessions
- Evaluate transfer transcripts from other academic institutions for equivalencies and application to a degree program.
- Coordinate with the Academic department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counselling
- Following up with the students via email and phone calls
- Regular follow-ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company
- Develop relationships with the Universities, Institutes, both existing and new, to capitalize on the mutual interest of recruitment and revenue
- Visit academic and other related institutions for promotional activities as and when required
- Record maintenance on the daily basis for timely reporting to the immediate supervisor
- Assist students with visa applications including follow-ups
- Able to meet high sales targets and perform under pressure
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Graduates from foreign universities are highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in counseling
- Must be polite and convincing in nature
- Smart and proactive
- Must be fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Must have good communication skills
Note: Preference will be given to the candidate
- Either, who had worked as a Counselor.
- Or, who had worked in Educational Consultancy capable to do counseling to students for abroad study.
- Or, who had studied abroad.