Youth Engagement Officer
|Job Location :||Nepalgunj|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||4278 times|
|Experience :||Experienced preferred in related field|
|Job category :||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||At least a Bachelor’s degree in social work or any other related field|
|Posted date :||2018-06-04|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-16|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Reach-out to youth to expand and strength volunteering network.
- Design and facilitate promotional events, outreach programs and information exchange sessions in colleges and schools and among other stakeholders, additionally with the effective use of social media.
- Engage youth volunteers in socially responsible and environmentally friendly volunteering activities.
- Engage youth volunteers in interpersonal and career development activities, including connecting them with learning experiences in the SIBI Hub.
- Provide support in organizing youthful campaigns, trainings, presentations, workshops, orientations, fundraising and youthful events by engaging youths, celebrities and other stakeholders.
- Provide support in creating a vibrant presence of youthful engagements and contributions in all social media handles.
- Maintain records of volunteer database, volunteering engagements including volunteering hours contributed by the registered volunteers.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in social work or any other related field
- Energized person motivated to work with youths
- Ability to motivate, gather and engage youths
- Good ties with local schools and colleges
- Good grasp of local languages and good oral communication skills
E-mail us your CV and a letter of interest, describing a situation that you are or were involved in, illustrating your suitability for the applied role at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must mention the position/s applied for in the e-mail subject line. Submission Deadline- 5 PM, 16th June, 2018. A phone interview will precede one or more face to face interviews before an applicant is selected for the job. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to the ethnic groups from the Mid and Far-Western region.
We do not hire “employees”. We welcome “team players.”