Peace Nepal DOT Com is a leading IT company based in Nepal. It is an IT company with highly qualified and dedicated team members who are always committed to providing state of art and quality output and delivering it on the time committed for.
Position: Mobile Automation Testing (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-06-30
- Vehicle License No
- Experience in Mobile, API and Web automation.
- Hands on experience with framework development and mobile automation testing of Android/IOS platforms
- Experience in designing the framework like Web driver IO, TestNG
- Experience with automation framework tools like Appium, Selenium on Tech Stack Flutter.
- Deep understanding on QA cycle/processes. Creating test scenarios/plans and executions for functional/end to end and integration testing.
- Experience with Mobile Cloud test lab - AWS Device Farm, pCloudy, Firebase, SauceLabs Browser Stack etc.
- Build and maintain scripts in Java/Java script and run them on regular basis
- Proficiency in authoring, reviewing, and executing manual and automation test cases
- SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Modern source control systems (Git/Bitbucket)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline creation and reporting integration with Jira, slack, and other tools.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD.
- Utilizing latest versions of our technology stack and be encouraged to think creatively in order to produce high quality, reusable and maintainable automated testing solutions
- Producing quality, reusable and maintainable automated test code that reduces the need for manual test efforts throughout our development cycles
- Perform manual and exploratory testing as needed against functionality developed by members of your agile team(s)
- Work closely with the Product Owner and scrum team(s) to help deliver high quality features inside of agreed timescales
- Provide technical mentorship and upskilling to scrum team members and across functional boundaries where appropriate
- Contribute to a culture of high quality, personal ownership and customer focused execution
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Knowledge on jQuery, HTML, CSS, LESS, Typescript, bootstrap, Angular, Web Services and Rest API
- Experience on flutter mobile apps testing
- Knowledge on cloud based mobile testing platforms (Ex:- Browserstack)
- Ability to work independently on tasks / modules assigned for testing
- Experience with risk, compliance and document control business technology
- Excellent verbal and writing communications skills and be able to work with multiple internal stakeholders
Primary Skill : Mobile automation ,Java Script ,Appium / selenium ,Web driver IO
Secondary Skill :Git/SVN ,CI/CD ,AWS Device Farm ,TDD/BDD