Padmashree College was founded in 2007 AD with the goals of delivering Nepal with the greatest level of academically sound personnel as well as introducing the world's best practices in IT, hospitality, and food science.
Position: Computer Lab Assistant (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Tinkune, Kathmandu
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-07-28
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Computer skills, Teaching, Communication skills, Computer-based Training
- Offers general consultations for people who are working or studying in the lab.
- Provides instruction to all lab users on proper use of all equipment.
- Consults supervisors on more difficult issues.
- Ensures that computer lab equipment is being cared for properly by users.
- Monitors files and programs that are downloaded on to the computers to make sure spyware, malware and other dangerous programs are not downloaded.
- Diagnoses hardware problems and fixes them or contacts the appropriate engineer to correct the problem.
- Conducts regular maintenance on the computers in the lab.
- Maintains inventory of supplies, places orders and records of maintenance activities.
- Performs regular software backups.
- Sets up and shuts down the lab according to work hours.
- Guides lab users to safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
NOTE: Male candidates are preferred.
- Knowledge of computer systems, hardware and various types of software.
- Must have knowledge of hardware, software, basic networking and data backup.
- Knowledge of how to operate, maintain and care for printers, projectors, scanners, speakers and other equipment used in conjunction with computers.
- Knowledge of tests that must be performed on computers to maintain optimal function.
- Must have strong organizational skills as well as effective time management abilities.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.