It was in 1981, when Nanglo Bakeries Private Limited was established with the aim to produce proper quality bakery products. Then Kathmandu did not have a decent bakery that would give standard bakery products. That was when Nanglo came up with its own bakery now located ...
It was in 1981, when Nanglo Bakeries Private Limited was established with the aim to produce proper quality bakery products. Then Kathmandu did not have a decent bakery that would give standard bakery products. That was when Nanglo came up with its own bakery now located at Thaiba with a branch extended to Palpa. With twenty years of experience in this field, we have been the pioneers in standardizing Bakery products and introducing variety to the public in general, and many others have followed the trend set by us. Our bakery products are not only sold in our outlets but we have a wide network distribution all over Nepal.
Position: Accountant (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Accounting / Finance
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-06-09
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Accounting, Computer Skills
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.