MyPay is a FinTech company primarily looking to address critical structural digital wallet solutions in Nepal. Our prime focus is to improve customer ...
MyPay is a FinTech company primarily looking to address critical structural digital wallet solutions in Nepal. Our prime focus is to improve customer experience, increase outreach and reduce operational friction effectively.
We continuously strive to provide nimble, innovative and hassle-free financial transactions for users of all age group. We wish to create a paradigm shift by shaping customer behavior and effectively improving long term customer experience.
Position: Information Security Officer and Assistant (Premium Job)
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Radhe Radhe, Bhaktapur
- Job Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2022-10-22
- Skills Networking, Information Security
- Comprehensive knowledge of information security best practices, tools and procedures.
- Good knowledge of security issues in network, web applications, API integrations and virtualization platforms of server systems and network.
- Good knowledge of network, servers, operating systems, software applications, database design, programming, software development process etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information security regulations, legislations, standards (COBIT, ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI) and policies.
- Certification or training on CEH, CISA, CISSP or other related courses preferred.
- Ensure protection of information assets of the company.
- Implement key regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Review the security measures of networks, systems and applications to detect vulnerabilities.
- Escalate and remediate security incidents.
- Enforce information security policies, IT Policies and other policies relevant to company computing infrastructure, information systems, network and data.
- Evaluation and assessment of security risks and controls in place around the business processes, systems and applications, third party suppliers.
- Perform regular patch and access control management.
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested regularly
- Continuously collect information and provide suggestions on information security topics, policies and controls.
- Participate in development and implementation of appropriate and effective mitigations, identify threats and risks.
- Overview and recommend implementation of new applications, systems or any changes in the system.
- Prepare technical and user documentation for entire systems and interdependent applications prepare training materials and detailed technical presentations, whenever required.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field and determine the need for testing and evaluating new products and technologies; provide leadership on introducing technological changes; prepares various technical reports.
- Liaison with internal and external groups, committees, regulators, auditors etc. for information security related issues on behalf of the company as per the policies of the company.
- Must be fluent in the English language in both written and spoken.
- Education: 10+2 with IT Certifications or Bachelor Degree in IT, degree not a constraint for experience candidate
- Experience: 2+ years in the relevant field
Remuneration: Salaries and benefits at MyPay (Smart Card Nepal) are highly competitive and no bar for highly experienced personnel