MyPay is a FinTech company primarily looking to address critical structural digital wallet solutions in Nepal. Our prime focus is to improve customer ...
MyPay is a FinTech company primarily looking to address critical structural digital wallet solutions in Nepal. Our prime focus is to improve customer experience, increase outreach and reduce operational friction effectively.
We continuously strive to provide nimble, innovative and hassle-free financial transactions for users of all age group. We wish to create a paradigm shift by shaping customer behavior and effectively improving long term customer experience.
Position: Android Developer (Premium Job)
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2022-10-22
- Skills Analytical, Coding
- Experience in Kotlin (extensions, data classes, sealed classes, objects and basics of coroutines, Lambda & higher-order functions)
- Strong knowledge of MVVM, Architecture component, and memory management
- Strong knowledge of ROOM models and define relationships, access dates using DAO’s
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with Android Studio, Android Components, and UI Component, Animation & Design Guidelines
- High-caliber proficiency in Android SDK and experience with third-party SDKs and APIs
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Experience with GraphQL
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Understanding of Android Coding Architecture & Patterns
- Strong knowledge of Problem breakdown into multiple functions
- Strong knowledge of SQLLite and able to perform CRUD operations, JOINs, and proficiency in RDBMS.
- Experience with Testing & Debugging (unit testing, UI testing, and automation)
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design pattern
Remuneration: Salaries and benefits at MyPay (Smart Card Nepal) are highly competitive and no bar for highly experienced personnel