KTM CTY, a pioneer in fashion and retail industry, with over 30 years of manufacturing experience and continuously striving to lead fashion and lifestyle ...
KTM CTY, a pioneer in fashion and retail industry, with over 30 years of manufacturing experience and continuously striving to lead fashion and lifestyle in Nepal.
Position: Graphic Designer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Creative/ Content/ Graphics Designing
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-03-30
- Skills Graphics designing, Graphic Designer
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.