Jyoti Group in its modern corporate form was established by Maniharsha Jyoti in the 1940s. Over the generations, the company has grown by the leaps and bounds, and has emerged today as an industrial and trading powerhouse, bringing in its wake economic development ...
Jyoti Group in its modern corporate form was established by Maniharsha Jyoti in the 1940s. Over the generations, the company has grown by the leaps and bounds, and has emerged today as an industrial and trading powerhouse, bringing in its wake economic development for the entire nation.
Currently, under the leadership of Chairman Padma Jyoti and Vice-Chairman Dr. Roop Jyoti, the Jyoti Group of Companies offers a diverse range of products and services, ranging from core industries such as iron and steel, oxygen to textile yarn and marketing of renowned two wheeler /four wheeler vehicles, tractors, pump sets, generators, welding products, pharmaceuticals, audio video products, providing finance and travel related services. Today, each one of the group companies is a market leader in its category. The Jyoti Group has over 2,500 employees and has branches all over Nepal with showrooms, factories, depots and services workshops for marketing and after sales services.
Position: Food Safety & Quality Auditor (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Production / Maintenance / Quality / Manufacturing
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor in Science, Microbiology, Food Technology or any related field)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience Fresher
- Expiry date 2023-06-14
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Problem Solving, Quality Assurance, Audit/auditing/audit controls
A graduate in Science, Microbiologist, Food Technologist, Dairy Technologist or any relevant faculty required for auditing and implementing Food Safety standards in Retail outlets in Nepal.
- The candidate should be well versed with the present time Food safety requirements in Food Industry and retails, with knowledge of GMP, GHP, and HACCP.
- The certified course of ISO 22000, HACCP, Lead Auditor will be preferred.
- He/She should be able to work in team, coordinate with the field operation executives and Retail store manager.
- He/She should take up training the crew in field and find solutions to the specific requirements as per the location situation. Work independently and take ownership, initiative and get the results desired by the management..
- Must have 2 wheelers valid driving license.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers.
- Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries.
- Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets.