Agrim is a growing, changing and challenging brand under Hulas Khadya Udhyog in the world of FMCG ...
Agrim is a growing, changing and challenging brand under Hulas Khadya Udhyog in the world of FMCG with the dynamic vision for better life that embraces different skills, continuous innovation, and develop employment in Nepal. Our extensive product range includes the maida, chiwua, chakki atta.
Position: HR & Admin Officer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Human Resource / Org. Development
- Job Location Banke DistrictNepalgunj
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-11-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Excellent communicator, Recruitment, Negotiation, HRIS (Human Resources Information System), Payroll administration
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support the company's goals and objectives providing guidance and recommendations to the executive team on HR matters.
- Lead the talent acquisition process, including workforce planning and recruitment strategies overseeing interviewing and selection processes for key factory positions.
- Foster positive employee relations by addressing employee concerns, conflicts and grievances acting as a point of contract for employee inquiries, concerns, and grievances within the plant.
- Handle complex employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution.
- Develop and manage performance management programs, including succession planning identifying and supporting leadership development and training opportunities for factory employees.
- Ensure legal compliance with labor laws, regulations, and internal HR policies.
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage compensation programs, including executive compensation, salary structures, and incentive plans.
- Administer employee benefits programs and oversee payroll processes.
- Collaborate with the Health and Safety team to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Lead the investigation and reporting of workplace incidents and accidents.
- Maintain accurate employee records, including personnel files, leaves records, and attendance records.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement, morale and satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree specialized in Human Resources or a related field
- 3 years of experience in human resources, with a focus on employee relations
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations in Nepal
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR staff, developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, and training and development programs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HR Information Systems
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and maintain confidentiality