Himalayan Steel & Alternative Construction Pvt. Ltd., previously known as Himalayan Prefab Pvt. Ltd is a professional Design & Build contractor ...
Himalayan Steel & Alternative Construction Pvt. Ltd., previously known as Himalayan Prefab Pvt. Ltd is a professional Design & Build contractor for RCC and steel structures Hospitality Projects as well as a fabricator company for Modular prefabricated Buildings. The company has a composite team of well-experienced professionals including business scholars, engineers, managers, designers and technicians, who serve as a foundation for our commitment to high quality construction and effective sales services.
Position: Cost & Project Engineer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 2 Openings
- Job Category Construction / Engineering / Architects
- Job Location Kathmandu District, Kathmandu, Dhumbarahi
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Male Only
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-12-04
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Management , Drivers License, Mathematics, Project Management, Engineering, Teamwork (e.g.: cooperative, supportive), Problem Solving, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Autocad
- Project Planning Forecast, budget, anticipate demands of resources , estimator-Estimation, MSProject, Drawing .
- Single person handling estimation, contracts, billing & project coordination.
- Civil construction estimation and billing , calculation, Rate Analysis, Budgeting, preparation tender estimate Reconciliation.
- Experience in Contracting, Billing, Reconciliation of Material, RA billing from residential construction.
- Plan for Procurement of resources, MIS reporting, Client and subcon billing, , estimation and costing.
- Must know of MS Project, MS Excel, A-CAD ( Knowledge of ETABS would be added advantage).
- Project Management ( Supervision, Coordination, planning and scheduling , Forecasting and Controlling).
- Conduct research to create forecasts about the cost of a project.
- Create estimation reports for the project manager.
- Collaborate with the project manager to make decisions about resource allocation.
- Anticipate potential risks and develop preventative solutions.
- Assist with feasibility studies and strategizing to increase margins of profit of a project.
- Identify costs and overall budget, ensuring the project is on track.
- Review and assess project timelines.
- Managing mid sized project
- Government Project experience would be added advantage.
- The Job is based on Kathmandu with frequent site visits (as required).