2017-01-09 1041 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Provide the technical leadership in the design and implementation of livelihoods program component and monitor cooperative activities in respective coverage areas.
- Proficient and experienced in planning, monitoring and reporting of project activities in relevant field in multi-stakeholder partnerships and collaborations.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Nepali including the ability to compose, edit, analyse and report using complex information
- At least 2 years of experience in livelihood sectors in rural areas, good knowledge of community based livelihood projects and emerging issued or rural farmers in Nepal.
|Education :||Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or related field.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 2 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu