District Project Coordinator
2017-07-01 11673 views As per organization's rule and regulation.
- The District Project Coordinator is responsible for overall coordination in programme implementation in the working Palikas of the district.
- The incumbent promotes decentralised and pluralistic extension and research system in the respective Palikas.
- S/He plays lead role in the capacity needs assessments of local service providers and farmer organisations, and in the facilitation of organising the required actions.
- S/He is responsible for strengthening district and Palika level stakeholder relations, collaboration and fund flow management.
- S/He supports the Cluster Coordinator in administrative and project management activities.
- Master degree will be an advantage.
- Sensitivity towards issues related to gender equality, social inclusion and poverty reduction.
|Education :||Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture (BSc. Ag.).|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 2 years relevant experience in agriculture extension and research.|
Interested candidates who meet above requirements are requested to visit our webiste at http://nepal.helvetas.org/en/about/jobs/ and submit application online. Job application form and other relevant information are also available in the website.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Ramechhap