District Program Manager-1
2017-01-11 1284 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Ensures the proper maintenance and use of all district equipment and facilities.
- Identifies sources and recommends actions to the board to secure operating funds for the district. Administers district grants, donations and agreements and coordinates with staff to keep them informed of status of grants.
- Works well with people, both the general public and employees of federal, state, county and city agencies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
|Education :||Bachelor degree in social science or any relevant discipline.|
|Job Location:||Chautara, sidhupalchowk|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||7 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Chautara, sidhupalchowk