Hilltake is an ISO 9001:2008 certified group of company established in 1992 under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Kamal Jain. It has grown since then into a conglomerate of many companies including, electrical and refrigeration industries. Hilltake has always been ...
Hilltake is an ISO 9001:2008 certified group of company established in 1992 under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Kamal Jain. It has grown since then into a conglomerate of many companies including, electrical and refrigeration industries. Hilltake has always been the herald of advancement that brought tomorrow’s technology to us, leading Nepal’s part of the technology to what it is, today.
Our vision at Hilltake is to reach out to every customer individually analyzing and realizing their demands, wants and comfortability with our product making sure that our every customer is satisfied with what they get from us. We know that every customer is an individual with his/her own special needs. We service those needs with our wide range of products with different specifications catering to what you need for, ask for and what for.
Hilltake group is known for it’s excellence in all fields, ranging from day to day necessities to sophisticated high-tech products all delivered with 100% quality making sure to fulfill every requirement we are proposed, with a huge selection of products at hand like water tanks, water purifiers, water pumps, generators, PPR/CPVC pipes and many more.
Position: Accountant (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Accounting / Finance
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2023-07-29
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Accounting, Computer skills, Communication skills, Financial Analysis, Accounting Software
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Provide insights and recommendations to management based on financial analysis.
- Oversee the general ledger activities, tally accounting, stock, ensuring proper recording and classification of financial transactions.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing procedures and ensure accurate and timely completion.
- Coordinate and support internal and external audits.
- Provide guidance to junior accounting staff.
- Overseeing and managing various accounting functions within the organization under the supervision of a senior accountant.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Preferred semi-qualified CA.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years as an Accountant or similar role, preferably in a corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and best practices.
- Proficiency in financial reporting, analysis, and budgeting.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
Shortlisting will be done based on your CV and cover letter. So, you are requested to send your CV and cover letter at [email protected] clearly mentioning your qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.