We are an official Cloud Consulting Provider of Amazon web services & Cloud Consulting Company working relentlessly on a mission of developing end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services to companies ...
We are an official Cloud Consulting Provider of Amazon web services & Cloud Consulting Company working relentlessly on a mission of developing end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services to companies and startups across Europe and Asia by delivering utmost and undaunted business & technical support to our esteemed clients, customers and stakeholders with the expertise of our internationally certified engineers & business professionals.
Position: Devops Engineer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Bakhundole, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor's Degree in related field)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2022-12-08
- Skills Communication skills, GIT, Python, Teamwork (e.g.: cooperative, supportive)
Devops Engineer is expected to integrate the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support. DevOps
Engineers are conversant with all the technical as well as IT operations aspects for integrated, operations. They are expected to know about the various automation tools which may be
required for process automation and testing.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Continually improve the DevOps process and implement it
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
Task Related and Certifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Implement and automate platform solutions that support secure access to AWS Cloud infrastructure and compute resources
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (EKS) operations.
- AWS build and deployment using Terraform.
- Scripting using Python, Bash or similar.
- Experience with Puppet and Git.
- Experience in CI/CD, creating Jenkins jobs, managing Artifactory/Repo servers.
- Experience with Linux OS
- Application monitoring using tools like Datadog.
- Working knowledge of Data systems like Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Maintain the compliance and security posture of the environment at all times
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multidisciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world class leaders like Amazon,
- Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean & Facebook
- Flexible work time (with standard 40 working hours per week & 09:00am-06:00 pm schedule subject to change with respect to personal schedules & centered on delivery)
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka