Position: Sales and Operations Head (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1
General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Durbarmarg
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 + years
- Expiry date Dec 12, 2023 (Expired)
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Sales and Marketing, Team Management, Problem Solving, Strong interpersonal skills, Training and Development
The “Head of Sales and Operations” at GENXT is like a role of COO who will be responsible for the overall business performance for Apple, Dell and HP along with Choetech, Dyson and Native Union. Key responsibilities would be:
- Lead a high-performing sales team by leading, mentoring and managing sales team with clear direction, guidance and support to ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Drive revenue growth by developing, implementing and refining sales strategies.
- Establish strong relationships with key partners and clients along with identifying opportunities for collaboration and growth.
- Set targets and execute plans to achieve and exceed ambitious sales goals.
- Stay updated on market trends, competition and emerging technologies to make informed decisions and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Implement performance metrics and use reporting systems to monitor sales performance and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Optimize resources and expenditures to maximize ROI.
- Identify training and development needs for the team, offering coaching and mentoring to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that they align with business goals.
- Lead high-stakes negotiations and assist in closing major deals with clients and partners.
- Proven experience in Sales and Operations Head or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Generation Next Communication has earned its reputation and trust as leaders in mobile phone trade, retail and wholesaling in a wide range of original mobile phone products and accessories.
Being the authorized distributor for Apple, Dell, HP, Dyson, Choetech and Native Union in Nepal, we provide the latest range of genuine products from these companies. We understand customer's differing needs and requirements, and we offer an array of brands and products to appeal to different people.